Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have joined your world

So it is time to join you, the ever elusive, mysterious, quirky, tell-sale soul seekers that we in this digital age like to call "bloggers". This is a term that I am sure would crack our ancestors and predecessors of the past up I am sure...like timber workers or steel benders....loggers...teachers...writers...singers...now bloggers...
I can see a younger great-grandmother of mine laughing as I sit her down and tell her what it means to blog...
This image makes me smile: )
So, thank you all for commencing with me upon this journey. Who knows what it has in store...my sister and mother are both great writers who I highly admire and even though I have other areas of what I consider my expertise, I have been writing my thoughts/emotions/opinions in a journal since I was 14....I will do this a little differently, and there will never be a "Dear Diary" heading on any of these...but this will definitely be a peak into the "LandofLynds"-my life, a chronicle of the ups and downs, colors and shades, flavors and scents of all of it...the best I can accurately depict how I view this world...and so far it is a beautifully mesmerizing view.
: )

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!!
    Welcome to Blog-Land!!! (Or Blog-World...or whatever you want to call it!)
    I am pleased to see you here!
    This will be awesome. I will refer my blog-friends to your "spot"... (I already write about you all the time... so they already sort of know you....)
    ;^) ;^) ;^)
    I have met some of the most amazing people here. I am pleased that I can honestly call them "Friends"....
    I hope that you find that here, too.
    Love you, Marm
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME! I can't wait to hear about the life of an opera singer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome. Good to see you. And thank you. The very first thing you did for me was solve an irritating cross-word clue. It was very simple but I just couldn't get the word to enter my head. Clue: Aimless wanderer. What do you describe yourself as? A drifter. Thanks. I am sure that there will be many much more interesting comments than this but, hey, it's a start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another welcome! Hope you enjoy blogging and visiting blogs as much as I do. Loved the windmill photos and the low angle flower one.

    ReplyDelete