Sunday, September 20, 2009

Announcing the premiere of my beautiful art on Etsy

: ) I'm beaming...I've been working hard on a collection called "Message on a bottle" for the past few months. I made my mother the first one, which was inspired by the love Chapter in Corinthians, and when I gave it to her and explained the idea she loved it.

Here goes...
Have you ever wished you could send someone a message in a bottle? Do you wish you could say something you never said or convey a message that you didn't have the right opportunity for?...and the time passed and it was gone before you knew it...
Well,
This collection is inspired by just that. It is a series of art bottles, made from recycled wine bottles etc...where each one is themed with a "message" on the bottle...to give as a gift to that special someone...even if it is yourself...to portray a special message you would like to share.
So,
I finally added these and my mixed-media art collages to our etsy shop...
here is the link

My mother has made some beautiful art bottles as well..and also a cowgirl art collage that is soon to be displayed in our shop ; )
Also great vintage finds soon to come-
Be inspired: )
-Lyndsey

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Lyndsey! VERY industrious! Everything looks great! ;^)
    I'm excited to see what transpires!
    ;^) ;^) ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dahling..I'm looking forward to your artistic pieces to join mine and rule the world: )...well at least make it more pretty...p.s....its now called "Flying Whimsy" : )

    ReplyDelete